Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was 60 degrees mid November in Ohio. Steve and I debated for about 3 milliseconds and decided to go riding.

We met at the usual spot and headed south towards Tappan Lake.

Here are a few pics of the excursion and Steve's new toy. Fine looking machine you have there buddy!

Always a pleasure to ride with you! We will have to pick up next year if the weather turns for the worse.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Great pics Alan as always. Great looking bike you got there Steve. Wish I coulda went with ya. But I was neck deep in repairing a crashed machine all day at work.
thanks pat....they crash a cnc? lol great pics alan.....great seein ya and riding with ya again......had a great time.....man those soft lowers freakin rock during this time of yr............

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
As usual the vast majoirity of your pics turned out great. I gotta learn to get the bird shots like you. I have tried, but not near as sucessful! Those shots of Elaine on the interstate as you passed her were great too! Made ya feel like you were there riding too. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.