Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Techlusion TFI and am trying to figure out how to wire it. It was hard enough just finding the correct connectors under the tank let alone which wires to tap into. The printed instructions state that the injector wires are Blue/Red and Blue/Green but the wires on the rear connector are solid blue and white/red. The wires on the front connector are blue/red and white/red. The pictures on Techlusion's website are of no help with the exception of locating the connectors.

Has anyone out there installed one and can help me out?

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
T beat me to it ! i hate to tell you that the PC was real simple and if i recall, they had all the colors right ! sorry, had to bust you ! i would stick with T on this one and give them a call. write down the colors that you have and see what they say. i would hope they would be able to walk you through it fairly easily. good luck and let us know how she runs afterwards.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry Dacvulcan, the pictures on the web site is what saved me. I just finished the install on a meanstreak. Don't give up, it really works great. My ecu was buried (tucked down beside the battery) and after I pulled that out and twisted it over the wires were easy to see. I don't know if the 2000 is similar or not. **** Luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent Techlusion an email and called their customer service. They told me that it didn't matter what color the wires were on the injector connectors but warned me that the white ones with a red stripe were hot and to stay away from them.

Techlusion responded to my email by sending me a copy of the instructions. I was missing a page with my unit.

By the way, I am not changing the stock pipes. I have ordered a Thunder Odyssey air kit with the "125 cu. in." insert. Thunder told me that all of their kits flow so much air that a FI tuner was required. They applauded my decision to leave the stock pipes on even though they sell a 2-into-1 system.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
ispeed77 said:
is that what size the 2000 works out to be 125", ohhhh, that sounds so nice rolling off the tongue ! and i am happy with my little 90" !
I watch all these chopper build off shows and when the install a 132 ci S&S now I know that they are putting in a HUGE Motor, but then again, I already knew that. It just puts it into a more understandable circle for me now.

and I'm happy with my 92ish too!

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
spok said:
It just puts it into a more understandable circle for me now.
that's what it means for me. i am not good at just knowing that conversion by seeing one of the numbers !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts