Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2484297397
Has a 99 ZX-6R engine with less than 6,000 miles. Clean title........ Odometer reads a lil over 32,000. Low-sided taking a sweeping curve to the left with a slight uphill incline at 65+mph in the mountains yesterday, 6/5/04. Considering selling it for best offer because I have little mechanical experience and I'm guessing that labor would be more than I can afford. Visual damage so far: Bent forks, left handle bar broke (all controls still intact), left rear set broke (shifter separated from clutch assembly), subframe looks a bit off, two small dents on the left side of the tank (full tank of 93 octane), front seat shot off thru the woods and off a cliff, front fairing and left side fairing toasted. ****, shoulda picked up a few of the fat nudy pics that were found near the crash site to include with the package. Drop most likely due to an old ass front tire with what seemed to be decent tread, never asked how long the previous owner had the bike in storage or how old the tire was. Pics will be posted later tonight.

For the inquiring mind, I hopped up as soon as my arse stopped sliding across the road. Zero road rash, cuts, or bruises. Thanks South Pole Jeans & Icon Boots/Gloves that took a nice beating. Textile jacket & helmet unscathed.

If not seriously interested in purchasing, you experienced guys shoot me some possible net worth ideas of what would be a decent price to offer locals as well as what to expect from labor repairs. I already have pricing for the damaged pieces. For local pickup only of course and No low ballers.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well, one thing you could consider if you're planning on getting a new bike is parting the bike out, but I'm sure someone will offer you a decent amount and will rebuilt it themselves

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forks actually seem to be ok, make me some offers guys or at least give me ideas of how much it may or may not be worth

please view pics at http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286300769 if you don't have access to imagestation and don't wanna hassle to get access, pm me and I'll email you a aol photo album.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts