Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I keep getting the following message when I try to submit a new topic or reply to someones post,doesn't happen all the time but often enough to be a pain in the ---.

1.You are not logged in
2.You may not have sufficient privelages to access this page
3.Your administrator may have disabled your account.

anyone have a clue as to why I get this message about half the time when using this forum.Does it know when I have a stupid question or is there a bug in the system?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Ask yourself could it be any of those three? If it only happens half the time I would only post the other half and not worry about the first half.

·
www.learntoride.org
1,364 Posts
There are times when I log in that, on the master forum page, that shows all the forums, it doesn't look like I'm logged in. The little spaces to put my name and password are still there. Then, when I go into a forum, my name is in the corner, showing I'm really logged in. Sometimes, I've had the same problem as the op. I try to reply to a post or post a new topic, and get a message that I'm not logged in. I have to check the tiny "remember me" box, to get it to work. Must be bugs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It gets flustrating that you type in a response for several minutes and go to submit it and you can't because of no obvious reason. You go thriugh the logon again but what you entered a minute ago is no longer there,then you get to go through the whole thing again in hopes it works the second time,sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
If I am doing a long post, I'll type it in Word and then paste into the web page, that way if something messes up, I can go back to the original in Word.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts