Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We started our trip by stopping by the lake, luckily it was in the 70s all day.

My friend adam on his '00 sv650 (agninja)

Jon and adam hitting this curve

Jon on his '97 katana 600 (tlf)

Me on my '01 ninja 500r, modified

We also encountered this litter spider, seems there are lots in the area we were in, a swift kick and it flew 15 ft and never got up from where it landed :dunno:

·
Registered
70 Posts
i would have passed out if i saw a spider that big. i almost did today when i was working. one really big'n came right up my leg.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
frameslider said:
i would have passed out if i saw a spider that big. i almost did today when i was working. one really big'n came right up my leg.
that one wasn't that big, I've seen bigger inside the house, but those things are creepy.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vaporgas2000 said:
what in the world were you looking at in pic #1 :lol:
I was looking over at the guy taking a picture (I know, fixation) but I'd gone through this curve at least 10 times at that point, I was doing it with only one hand for awhile. This was just one of the more photo friendly curves where we were, we could hear cars from 1/2 mile away so we knew they were coming.

·
Registered
456 Posts
In the car one morning, I had a spider jump onto my rear window. He was about two feet in diameter, and scared the jeepers out of me. You heard me right. I saw a spider two feet in diameter. It was the biggest and scariest spider I had ever seen. Then I saw that he was only two inches in diameter, and he was on my rear view mirror, not the rear window.
Curt

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
LOL @ Kurt :lol:

·
Registered
837 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: objects in mirror ARE closer than they appear... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spider got killed... by me, I kicked it about 15ft and it never got back up. There are lots in that area though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Spiders creap me out. YUCK! I wouldn't have even gotten my boot close enough to kick it. :shock:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ninja Chick said:
Spiders creap me out. YUCK! I wouldn't have even gotten my boot close enough to kick it. :shock:
But I'm a man, we have a duty to destroy things that creep us out! :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Freakinout said:
Ninja Chick said:
But I'm a man, we have a duty to destroy things that creep us out! :)
Or to be more specific, a duty to destroy the things that creep our women out!

Must keep them happy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sometimes you keep us happy, and we make you lonely anyways... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ninja Chick said:
Sometimes you keep us happy, and we make you lonely anyways... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hehe, isn't that the truth...

Nice pics, and nice corners... looked like it was fun on both ends of the lens.

Nice spider... :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts