Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thank you to each and every man and woman who has served and is still serving our country in an effort to preserve our freedom. Let us not forget those who have paid the ultimate sacrifce for each of us.

God Bless,...

and God Speed on you safe return home.

http://www.albanyaerialphotos.com/US Flag.jpg

·
Registered
864 Posts
+1, lots of people tend to forget who the REAL HERO'S are, they aren't in the NFL,NBA,NASCAR, or any other "professional" sport, just the outstanding men and women who serve us all without asking for anything in return! True hero's in every way you define the word!!! BB

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'll second that.

I sleep soundly each night knowing my freedom is been and is still being fought for. Thanks to all of you.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
It really does bring tears to my eyes when I hear or see thanks given to veterans. I myself am a disabled veteran...

Thank you for your thanks. And thank you too all the others who have served and who still serve.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Thanks to all of you who graciously remember the sacrifice of of all our veterans. We appreciate it!

·
2005 V2K
1,509 Posts
A heart felt THANK YOU! to all you guys and gals.

·
Beach invasions by appt.
95 Posts
Thank you for the Thank you and I salute the rest of my brothers and sisters who have gone before me and those currently protecting our country. Be safe, keep the shiny side up.

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
To our Canadian and American troops out there now or that have served, THANK YOU, may God bless and protect you all. Our prayers go out to the ones that didn't make it home, and their families.

To the war veterans of WW-I, WW-II and Nam, We appreciate what you have done for our Countries, and you all will be remembered in our hearts forever hopefully.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
It really does bring tears to my eyes when I hear or see thanks given to veterans. I myself am a disabled veteran...

Thank you for your thanks. And thank you too all the others who have served and who still serve.
+1
I am so proud of our service men and women!!! I grew up in a military family, so I understand all the sacrifices they make for our freedom!!!!

Chaz added a patch to his vest about being a Desert Storm Veteran. He said he is amazed at the tons of "thank you's" he gets when people see that.

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
As a proud parent of one who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan, let me say thank you to all our troops both past and present. There is no way we can say it often enough.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
+1,000,000 While I never served in combat, my 8 years in the Army are the highlight of my life. My thoughts and thanks go out to all that are serving or have served.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Thank to all who have served and are serving. Prayers and thoughts are with my fellow vets. Come home safe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
30+ years Navy. Son and Nephew still serving, both over there. We ride what we like, where we like, and when we like because of them. The greatest generation, in my opinion, is the one serving. My father served in WWII, North Africa and Normandy +. They and the ones before them have my utmost admiration and respect.

·
Can You See Me Now?
325 Posts
I am a GUlf War vet, USMC 84-91, and I rode with the PGR Sunday, I have to say it brought tears to my eyes to see the parade of bikes, and the WWII vets come out. I was proud to be able to take part in that!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts