Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their policy is 6 months and still $150 less then geico. :eek:

I can't imagine what i would have paid with on my zx6r.

Currently geico wants 250 a month for the z1000 :roll:

State farm agent WITH renters insurance = 100 a month... thats right. I need to listen to you guys more often :mrgreen:

·
Banned
880 Posts
personally i had a hard time with them when i had them and now a friend has a claim against them. Ive found them to be total pricks even if you have ins. with them, luckily i guess you havent. Good luck with em.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I've had my cars and home with them for over 20 years, never had any problems. I think a lot if it is your agent. Just glad you got a good price.

When I bought the 900, Geico gave me the best deal, so I went with them.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
def. must have to do with the agent/location
I know one agent here that is a real pr!ck. He screwed me when my wife's car got hit in a parking lot, so when it was time to renew I went with another agent in another town. Both my daughters have had crashes in their cars and all 4 cars have had hail damage. My truck got it when I only had 300 miles on the thing. Damage to it alone was over $5K. They never said a word, just cut us the check. I was actually shocked they were that easy.

Sorry you have/are having problems with them.

·
Follow Jesus!!
733 Posts
I've had my cars and home with them for over 20 years, never had any problems. I think a lot if it is your agent. Just glad you got a good price.

+1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts