Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Great site - this has been excellent to be able to get info, chat, opinions, etc. etc. Kudo's
Here is a thought - It seems that everyone that asks a question about a bike, a mod, equipment, etc. gets a response and then follows up with the ever present 'got any pic's?'. I was just thinking, rather than eat up a bunch of disk with continuous posting of pics in response to questions. Why not allow everyone a place in their profile to post a few pics of their bike, mods, add ons, etc. so when they reply to someone all that person has to do is go look at their profile to see it?

Just a thought

WB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob,

I have seen it in the signature and like the idea of having a pic there. I was just thinking that if we had an area to post a few pictures of the bike, bolt ons, etc. they would only occur once in the database (use less space) all would know where to go to look at any of the pics and then they would not keep eating up your disk space in the database each time someone posted. Just some thoughts from an old IT guy... always looking for ways to save disk and processing time :D I also just like to see lots of pics of what people have or how it looks :D :D

Thanks for the reply

WB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts