Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone that helped and gave info about the carb cleaning it was helpful and I am still working on other projects with the bike to restore it. There is one thing that is off the subjects off motorcycles and it seems we all here has been pretty tight nit family type. If your a prayer type please keep in prayer my grandma mama (called her that my whole life due to her being a second mother to me in raising me along with my mother). She has breast, liver, and lung cancer. It's spreading more but that is the severity of it as of now but that might be all it has to be due to she has takin a turn for the worse. I'm not much on sharing feelings but I just want someone to help pray for her cause she has always taught me to be strong and from learning her hiding my feelings well but when it comes to this it is hard and harder to pray. She was doing ok as of last week the nall of a sudden she had to go get her stomach drained of fluid and now she is in a hospital bed in her house with my grandfather. The family is gathering now and all is saying it's not good an not long now. I feel I'm weakening more and more but trying not to and stay strong for the family. Sorry for posting something like this and asking something like this of someone ya'll barely know but just want people to help pray for her. Thanks to you who take the time to read this and even give a prayer for her and the family

·
Registered
644 Posts
Absolutely.

Prayer is always a good thing. When in doubt, talk to the manufacturer.

Stay strong.

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,019 Posts
Prayer request-DONE!

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Will be praying for you and your family. And, it is ok to not be strong.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Will be praying for you and your family. And, it is ok to not be strong.
we are a family here, we support all our members in what ever they may need. your added to my prayer line too!!!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I lost my grandmother the same way. It started out as breast cancer but then spread everywhere. So I know what you're going through. I'm really sorry. I hope that they're doing a good job of managing her pain. She's a fortunate woman to have so many people who love her. I'm sure that gives her great comfort.

You are in my thoughts.

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
You got it. Prayer can be a powerful thing. Put your and her confidence in the creator. God Bless you and her.

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
Prayers from Alabama for you.

·
Needs More Cowbell
11,774 Posts
Prayers sent bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts