Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2010 International Female Ride Day is just a few weeks away and women all over the world are getting prepared for the global occasion. More countries are expected to join in and more women are setting up activities for Friday May 7th. “Even more women are riding this year, as you might well imagine, this is the campaigns 4th year. This event is quite simply, unstoppable! The word continues to spread and women enthusiastically prepare to ride and unite everywhere on this synchronized day around the world!” says Vicki Gray, the founder of the International Female Ride Day and of MOTORESS. Countries that joined in during earlier years have also gained momentum and continue to increase local activities. “We are certainly riding to success as each year we see a truly insurmountable growth from the years’ prior! Even the hallmark ride day t-shirt for 2010 is already in demand”, she adds.

Read more here:MOTORESS | 2010 International Female Ride Day: riding to success!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am surprised that there is a special day for female riders, has anyone ever wondered why the bike manufacturers don't build more bikes aimed at the female market? I don't mean that they have to be 'fashionable' in color and frills, but to fit us so we don't have to worry about getting lowering kits installed so the bike fits us better, to increase the FUN potential think about it!

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
well iwill beon the look out for all the female riders i can find LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts