Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Waiting for his bike.
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's been about nine months since I got the bug, and about that long since I joined this forum. Ever since then, I've been researching bikes and advice, saving up and looking for good deals, and today, the planets aligned to deliver unto me a shiny '07 CBF-250 with 2600kms for $2900AU.

The last four days I've been a hundred different kinds of worried that it'd sell before I could check it out, or that it'd have a twisted frame or something stupid, but this morning my stepdad checked it out, and is bringing it down from melbourne in the next couple of days...

I'm insanely excited lol... I swear to god, though they're gonna be better than the last few anxious days, the next few are gonna be unbearable lol...

I'll post pics when I get it here (and no doubt a few stories lol)

·
The Bassman Rocketh
25,244 Posts
It's an awesome feeling, ain't it? The three days it took for the dealer to get us the color we wanted seemed to take weeks!

Congrats on the new ride... looking forward to seeing the pics!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The last four days I've been a hundred different kinds of worried that it'd sell before I could check it out, or that it'd have a twisted frame or something stupid

Been there just recently...I was so relieved when we pulled into dealer's lot and there she was just looking beautiful. Glad you got what you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts