Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife a 96 ex250 last night. It is in mint condition with 1400 miles. She was jumping up and down like a little kid when she saw it. I think I was even more excited than she was, though I kept my jumping to a min.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wish I could just get my g/f to get on with me, much less ride her own!! :evil:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah my g/f is scared of motorcycles, especially after me and a CBR 600 F4i had a run in with the pavement. But I think I'm getting her more used to them. Sometimes she asks to go somewhere on the bike now and thats a good start I think. Hopefully one day she'll let me teach her how to ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we went out for the first lesson this evening in an empty parking lot. She did very well considering she has only ridden a bicycle a few times. A minor spill in the first few minutes but after that she was doing figure 8s and shifting gears.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Imposter said:
I wish I could just get my g/f to get on with me, much less ride her own!! :evil:
I wish I had a girlfriend. Instead I have an ex, who displays all the reasons that men and women should not be on the same planet.

I had a dream a while back that an old girlfriend was flirting with me. In my dream I was letting her do it. When I woke up I said, "You idiot! What were you thinking? Things are finally good again. You don't need a woman around to mess everything up!"
Curt

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Keep It Clean

Well you can turn her on or off anytime you want to, you cand dress her up, take her out, wash every little body part and frame part, you cna make her shine, play with her, tease her, give her full throttle...and park her in the garage when you are done...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Change

You can change her filters, take hera apart, put her back together again, change her looks, sound (even her can), make all hte comfortable adjustments so that every lever and button is in place for you to push (or pull)...something about knees. but I'm not going there...you can put her on a pedastal (Centerstand)...even wax her with out any complaints...I'd better quit before my wife walks in...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts