Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching Barrett-Jackson:eek:
I'm glad I'm into restoring m/cycles. There's NO way I could afford to get into THIS hobby.:rolleyes:

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
You should watch the Ferrari Passions & Legends show on tv if you really want to be floored. It follows the auction at the Ferrari factory this past year of a hundred or so Ferrari's by private individuals as well as the Company itself.
I think (if I recall rightly) the top seller was a 60's Ferrari car that went for over 6 million.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah well...........
the Monkee Mobile just went for $360,000! And I thought I heard the US economy was headed for a recession......?!
Better tell these guys.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Nancy and I watched a few minutes of the show while having lunch as a local pub. Looked like the "average" late 60s early 70s muscle cars were going for around $100K or so. Can't believe that we use to own and drive those things as teenagers. Dang, sure miss my '66 Ponyback.

·
Loud Pipes Keep Me Awake
1,648 Posts
Some old Ford just sold for $600,000.00

·
Registered
581 Posts
The guy who bought a Monkey thing was in his 20's, sure was not to bring back the good ole days. He wasnt around then?

·
www.learntoride.org
1,364 Posts
I kept dreaming about the C6RS last night. They're not available yet, but the conversion is estimated to be $185,000 on top of the price of a new Zo6. Want a full-blown race car? How about a low mileage C6R for $650,000?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
This car went for $39,000, a little more than a full-dress Harley. It's power/weight ratio would put it up there with a lot of motorcycles, and it won't fall over when you stop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts