Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
29621 - 29640 of 29673 Posts

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
So who here wants to draw me a set of plans for a three room, but all connected, single story, building.
full length front deck, say about 12 feet wide, and covered by a roof to. :)

·
18,096 Posts
Actually I like all humor, dry, crude, sophisticaed, its all good.

British style, to south park, like it all a lot.
I guess I misread somethin about you. I too enjoy laughing. At just about anything........ Wait I remember you saying you could laugh at dead baby jokes, so I shoulda known you would like Simpsons.

·
20,826 Posts
I even make it VERY VERY clear to anyone wanting a job with me, if they cannot handle bad humour, some crudeness etc. to go elsewhere, I am not the guy to work for.

·
20,826 Posts
I guess I misread somethin about you. I too enjoy laughing. At just about anything........ Wait I remember you saying you could laugh at dead baby jokes, so I shoulda known you would like Simpsons.
Ya, I actually do not understand people that cannot find humour in almost all things.

Heck I love that the yscream in nearly every episode of South park " THEY KILLED KENNY"

Yet he is back alive on the next show, to be killed again, cracks me up.

·
20,826 Posts
Are you still gonna have an employee or 2 and a bike shop or just the Bed and Breakfast?
oh ya the shops the main income, i would starve to death if we tried to live on a 1 room B&B.

I am going to have more focus on stuff i want to do in the new shop, not just dealing with all the idiots and their total junk.

I am taking one of my current employees with me, and it will just be the 2 of us in the shop.

·
18,096 Posts
Ya, I actually do not understand people that cannot find humour in almost all things.

Heck I love that the yscream in nearly every episode of South park " THEY KILLED KENNY"

Yet he is back alive on the next show, to be killed again, cracks me up.
Some times just gotta turn the brain off and laugh.

How bout the first show they did without killing Kenny, you keep expecting it and then he gets up. They start to say it then stop. At the end they are like somethin seems wrong.

·
18,096 Posts
oh ya the shops the main income, i would starve to death if we tried to live on a 1 room B&B.

I am going to have more focus on stuff i want to do in the new shop, not just dealing with all the idiots and their total junk.

I am taking one of my current employees with me, and it will just be the 2 of us in the shop.
HOw far is it from your old shop? Is it the girl you were so impressed with that you are taking?

29621 - 29640 of 29673 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.