Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 10233 Posts

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
Well good Morning!

Looks like a cool new joint, and Kop already has the place a rocking! Nice to walk into a joint where everyone knows your name & the music is good ;)

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
I'm still trying to get all woke up....but 10 seems like a nice even number to start the next phase of Donkeyland!

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
& Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Time to celebrate Turkey day, again. Or not, depending on your love of turkey & family. lol

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
Hey Mac!

Now that sounds like a cool thing to do today! I'm debating if I wanna ride in windy 50F to go to a generic flea market.
We are getting to the point in the weather when this will be a "good" day :(

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
Can you buy me some nice sunny warm weather and send it to me??? Seems we're running outta it.

·
Despicably Incorrigible
13,699 Posts
& Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Time to celebrate Turkey day, again. Or not, depending on your love of turkey & family. lol
Happy Thanksgiving ! Grr ........... holidays ............ I've learned to hate them :) Year is almost over ................ Places already have Christmas stuff out !

·
Despicably Incorrigible
13,699 Posts
Can you buy me some nice sunny warm weather and send it to me??? Seems we're running outta it.
Me too :( The heater in the house works though ! Tested it out last night :) It's only 47 here right now, suppose to be back up in the 70's next week. Had to dig a plant up last night, put it in a pot and bring it inside. Hope it makes it.

1 - 20 of 10233 Posts