Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this pic today. I am at work so I can't do a bunch of searching for more pics...but here goes the discussion 8) I want machine guns on my bike...morning commute? What morning commute.

Attachments

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
That looks cool! :D

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
The durn thing is all tires! What little motor could be crammed in there to make that a fun ride? Yes it looks cool but for those tires I'd be expecting a 300hp engine of some kind there.

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
The durn thing is all tires! What little motor could be crammed in there to make that a fun ride? Yes it looks cool but for those tires I'd be expecting a 300hp engine of some kind there.
It must be the two wheel version of the Tumbler... ;)

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
It must be the two wheel version of the Tumbler... ;)
Yep it looks like it but what could power it? It's a tiny little space where the motor should be.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am afraid that something would have to go horribly wrong for me to get my knee down on that new batcycle! haha The tire profile does not lend itself to handling!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I would settle for a mounted paintball gun, firing paintballs with a permanent, acid-based paint. If we all had something like that, we'd at least be able to tell what drivers we should watch out for!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I would settle for a mounted paintball gun, firing paintballs with a permanent, acid-based paint. If we all had something like that, we'd at least be able to tell what drivers we should watch out for!
I'll second that idea! Heavy on the acid though.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Those are some cool bikes, thanks for the post, I will hae to show that to my 7 year old, he will love that.

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Is that a car tire?.....................j/k..................
That was exactly what I was thinking when first seeing that picture :biggrin:

Oh No Mr Bill ... another car tire thread :eek: :wink: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts