Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this pic today. I am at work so I can't do a bunch of searching for more pics...but here goes the discussion 8) I want machine guns on my bike...morning commute? What morning commute.

Attachments

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
The durn thing is all tires! What little motor could be crammed in there to make that a fun ride? Yes it looks cool but for those tires I'd be expecting a 300hp engine of some kind there.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I would settle for a mounted paintball gun, firing paintballs with a permanent, acid-based paint. If we all had something like that, we'd at least be able to tell what drivers we should watch out for!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I would settle for a mounted paintball gun, firing paintballs with a permanent, acid-based paint. If we all had something like that, we'd at least be able to tell what drivers we should watch out for!
I'll second that idea! Heavy on the acid though.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Those are some cool bikes, thanks for the post, I will hae to show that to my 7 year old, he will love that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.