Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. My name is Tiffany. I'm 28, and I ride a metallic pink 03 636. Yes, PINK! I have been riding two wheels for about 2 1/2 years. The first year and a half was on a Honda Elite Scooter, when I was in college. Then, in October of 03, I bought a 2001 Ninja EX500. What a great starter bike! I sold it in July to another girl and bought my pink dream that I have now. I am a veterinary technician fulltime, and I work at Cycle Gear part-time.

Have fun! Ride Safe!!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome.

NinjaGirl has a Ladies section set up. You may want to check it out and intro your self. However, you are welcome on any part of the forum you choose.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome aboard, no doubt about it when your looking for your bike in the parking lot, yours is yours! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Yea Tiffany you made it!!! 8)

Tiffany and I met awhile back when she had the 500. And this past weekend I was in CycleGear and there she was!! I told her about the forum.

Glad your here, us AZ Girls have to stick together!!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome :wink:

ride safe!

·
Registered
30 Posts
welcome! siddown, lemme get ya a beer
Ya know, i'm probably not the only person to think of it..but a metallic pink bike is probably one of the more safe colors that there are. I'd be hard pressed NOT to notice a pink motorcycle cruising down the interstate.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey!

Welcome to the forum. Do you get an employee discount at Cycle Gear????

Cool bike and did everyone notice the Pink Panther shirt too?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome, Tiffany! It's nice to have another lady on the forum. I love the Pink Panther cartoons. I even have the Pink Panther Theme in my iTunes collection. :D Ride safely...Eat dangerously.

·
Registered
837 Posts
wow..pink..did you buy it like that or did ya have it painted...nice..welcome to the forum 8)

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Nice to see another woman here. Love the pink bike!

Julie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, here is the story on my bike. I was in the market for a new bike. I wanted a 636. One of my friends who own a bike shop mentioned a bike that a girl might be interested in selling. She just had a baby. Then he said it was metallic pink. I cringed. I was thinking to myself that I wasnt' much of a pink person, but I was standing there holding my PINK cell phone wearing a PINK shirt. I took a look at it on his website (his paint guy did it for this girl). So, I gave her a call. About 3 weeks later, I was driving it home. Two weeks before she got it back from the painters, she found out she was pregnant. She never rode the bike. I bought it with 136 miles on it. It's a 2003, by the way. She purchased the extended warrantee, which was then transfered into my name. AND I got a matching Icon Alliance helmet. I made out like a bandit on this deal. I got to do all the breaking in on the bike, and pretty much all of the miles are mine. So thats the story. Now I can do all the modifications that *I* want to do!

Tiffany

1 - 20 of 22 Posts