Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, here is the final patch - I just need to OK it so jump in quick and let me know what you think.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny!! I guess I should ask what the exact qualifications are to earn such an honor.
If you are a true Poser, you will just buy one - after all that is what posers do. :wink: That alone will qualify you to join the rest of us Posers. Does it meet your approval?

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats the pricetag?
Looks like it will be $5. This is the final sew out and I don't have the actual patches yet, but so far they have been on the up and up about price so I think that should hold.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Ruger, that is one fine, creative piece of work. I love it. I ask before, but will again just in case. The correct spelling is poseur, not poser, is everyone OK with the spelling?

D

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
Ruger, that is one fine, creative piece of work. I love it. I ask before, but will again just in case. The correct spelling is poseur, not poser, is everyone OK with the spelling?

D
True on the correct spelling. Through the years though, I've seen it spelled both ways, and either works for me. What really drives me nuts is when people use your instead of you're, there instead of their or they're, and breaks instead of brakes.
Yes, I am a card carrying member of the grammar police. That's what happens when you spend too much time reading. :)

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

D
Just thought that would be part of the fun, because of the thread. Everyone was using the "redneck" spelling so I just thought it fit better. I wasn't sure if everyone that got one would be from the Kawa Forum and the spelling would just be part of the "in crowd" joke.:smile:

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
By the way, I'd like to buy one of those patches, too. See, I'm not just a member of the GP, I'm also half poser (poseur)!

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK guys, I went ahead and sent the OK. They said it usually takes about 10 working days. I'm not sure how fast they will ship, but as soon as I have them I'll post it and let you know how to contact me if you want any.

Thanks for all the interest.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks like it will be $5. This is the final sew out and I don't have the actual patches yet, but so far they have been on the up and up about price so I think that should hold.
Put me down for 2 of dem dare patches....I am a poser wannabe ;-)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts