Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just wanted to post a picture of my GPz900R collection. A different color for each year from 1984 to 1986. I hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
From one GPz owner to another.... SWEET trio !!! , It's so nice to see truly unmolested GPz's in this day and age ! For every single clean original GPz, there is a thousand clapped out rat bikes...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sweet bikes. Just in time for the 25th anniversary of a great motorcycle. How were you able to find all three in rare unmolested condition? What other great bikes do you have in your collection? With those three, you really do not need anything else. Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Lucky Man. Are they all very similar to ride? Or are they pretty individualistic?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Multiples

Hey, that's awesome!
I have a thing for multiple bikes too, with 6 '86 Ninja 1000R's.
Every time I think I've got enough, another one finds it way to me...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All three bikes do ride a bit different from each other. I would love to have a 1986 1000r as well. I think that will be my next bike. I love the old Ninjas they are amazing machines, I would also love to have an 1978 Z1R and a 1982 Eddie Lawson 1000r.

·
Registered
276 Posts
There's nothing quite like the soul stirring kinesthetics of pouring on "coal" when leaned over in a high speed sweeper with the right road crown, good tires, and hard pulling Kawasaki.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts