Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1100 Posts

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some how, some way, the donkey has become the semi official mascot of these forums, so with that in mind lets have some fun.

Hi I am B.T. Donkey, famous world traveler. At least that is what I want to be and with you help I can reach my goal of going around the world.

I know I look a bit like that famous depress Donkey that hangs around with a honey addicted bear, but I assure you I am not, he is a real Jacka$$ whereas I am fun loving and dig parties and motorcycles. Currently I am in Graham, WA visiting idmtchris and I am ready to move on, so If you would like me to come hangout with you be the first to PM your mailing address to idmtchris and he will mail me to you. Then you can take some photos of me and you hanging out with your bike and post them with all the gory details of my visit. After you post the photos, someone will PM their address to you and you will mail me to that person.

A couple of things to keep in mind.

You will have to pay shipping to send me to the next person (about 5 bucks), so if that is a problem please do not request me.

Only keep me for a week to keep the game moving.

Only request me about once every 6 months, unless you see that I am not moving very fast.

If you want to add momentos or dress me in biker gear please feel free, just keep it clean and fun.

Make sure you post a photo and include the location so we can keep track of my travels.

You can track my progress on this map

BT Donkey on the Road - Google Maps

Please send photos and details about my travels to my email at [email protected]

Other Rules will change as needed.

Ready here we go.

HI all here I am on idmtchris' 07 900 Classic

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
B.T. will be on his way to his next location. Thanks to those who inquired, stay tuned to see where he pops up and be ready to PM the next person.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Not here. :( I was too slow. I think we do need to make one change to the next one. It MUST go to someone going to Red Lodge next month so he can be there the whole time for the rally!!!

Also, this should be a STICKY!

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he is only about 6-8 inches, and he told me once after several shots Wild Turkey 101, that he taught the Golden Knights everything they know about jumping...not sure if he was talking out his A$$ or not he has a lot of wild stories like that.
Gonna have to be quick to catch him.

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
Not here. :( I was too slow. I think we do need to make one change to the next one. It MUST go to someone going to Red Lodge next month so he can be there the whole time for the rally!!!

Also, this should be a STICKY!
+1!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see how this turns out!

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
So what happens next... does whoever gets him post here when they have him?!

And I don't wanna pull rank or anything... but how high up on the list can I get, considering, you know, it would be cool if he came "HOME" sometime early in the rotation?! *shy toe kick*

(Don't forget, Donkey leaves for Afghanistan in 6 months!) OOH! Maybe World Traveller can come there!!!!!

*tingly with excitement!*

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will hand him off to the next guy on Saturday. He will take pics and get them posted ASAP. First one to PM the "Keeper of the Donkey" will get B.T.

Disclaimer...While the intent is to send B.T. Donkey to the first person who resquest him, I really have not way of knowing for sure, so if you can talk the Keeper into sending him to you, so be it.

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
I will hand him off to the next guy on Saturday. He will take pics and get them posted ASAP. First one to PM the "Keeper of the Donkey" will get B.T.

Disclaimer...While the intent is to send B.T. Donkey to the first person who resquest him, I really have not way of knowing for sure, so if you can talk the Keeper into sending him to you, so be it.
You're a good man Chris! You've done a good thing here! This should be a BLAST!!!

·
Warning V2k Onboard
1,585 Posts
If there is any way of B.T making it to me in Germany before the 19th of July he can have a cruise on a luxury liner to then meet up with the Southern England Mob.

That would be a nice breath of fresh air to get him truly into travel mode, then he could experience the States (and Canada) with the eyes of a new arrival, somewhat like the pilgrims.

·
AZs #1 TOURIST ATTRACTION
15,308 Posts
Whooooo Hoooooo This is gonna be good!! Count me in!!

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
If there is any way of B.T making it to me in Germany before the 19th of July he can have a cruise on a luxury liner to then meet up with the Southern England Mob.

That would be a nice breath of fresh air to get him truly into travel mode, then he could experience the States (and Canada) with the eyes of a new arrival, somewhat like the pilgrims.
I'd vote for that!!!

1 - 20 of 1100 Posts