Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over 7 wonderful, fun-filled years, I bid goodbye to the Vulcan as of today. The new owner is very excited and already planning a trip to Columbia this afternoon. I'm sure it will give him many miles of smiles, as it did for me. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,776 Posts
Congrats or condolences, you pick. I'll play along....

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7 years? wow! That is a good number of years. Hope you got a good deal on it :)
I got what I needed to. My goal in selling the Vulcan and the 650 is to cover the cost of the new Connie and the Triumph. :)

Always a sad moment when you sell a trusty steed.
Yeah, but the other bikes are consoling me! :D

·
Premium Member
4,749 Posts
We'd let you stay anyway, just harrass you more.;)

·
Air Force Vet
664 Posts
My Drifter left the building 2 days ago after 6 wonderfull trouble free years together...............Another happy Camper took over. Life moves on!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Dave...you change bikes quickly! :)

Congrats on the sale and the new bikes!

·
AKA *Kelly*
2,412 Posts
It's about time!! :p ;)

Congrats on the sale...but 7 yrs?? I only had "my baby" for a yr and it was hard enough selling her! :cry:

...ya have room for the car now??

·
Super Moderator
10,776 Posts
Congrats! I am trying to figure out a way to buy a Goldwing and keep my 1600...I hope I find a way.
Did you read about the Goldwing I saw here in Asheboro last week? Wow.

Yoose guys should come to Asheboro for a visit to our Honda dealer. 2 used Goldwings. One is an '08 white, 8k miles (owner passed away); chrome, lights and accessorized to the max including Escapade' Elite model trailer, the largest one they make. Talking with 4 sales guys we figured at least $42k in this setup, selling for $32k. It's a steal!!

Even tho the other one had a trailer with it too, I didn't bother looking at it. What's the point?

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's about time!! :p ;)

Congrats on the sale...but 7 yrs?? I only had "my baby" for a yr and it was hard enough selling her! :cry:

...ya have room for the car now??
Well, what can I say...I LIKED her! it was time though, so no tears for me.

There hasn't been room for the car for about 6 months now! LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts