Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you guys remember me posting about this, but my riding buddy Russell was murdered in cold blood while riding. Nothing much ever came from it till now. They caught the guys.

http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories/012705/loc_012705020.shtml

They caught the jerkoffs who did it. Russell's kid still doesn't have a father anymore, there is no punishment suitable for these murderers.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Man....I'm sorry to hear this about your friend! What a waste!

No one wins in situations like this. A fatherless boy...a man's life taken...killers who kill with no conscience...and a judicial system that seem's to cater to criminals. While it's good they caught the scum bags...it doesn't restore a mans lost life. Truly sad in every way. :(

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With their comments... the guy who shot the bullet will get life in prison.... which is just about as bad as you can possibly get in Texas. The others will likely get at least a decade in prison.

Still doesn't bring back a good friend and a great father.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
What a horrific crime. So senseless. I'm glad they caught the SOBs.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Kyle,
Yes I do remember you sharing this terrible news with us.
Its about time they caught those guys, may they rot in H E L L!!!!!
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Kelly

·
Registered
524 Posts
OMG after reading a story like that it makes my blood boil with anger,the senseless murder of a good friend-good father-good person.Scum-bags like that dont deserve to live.Hopefully them a$$wipes will get what they deserve in prision.I'am glad they caught them guys and I'am sorry for the loss of your friend.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sorry to hear about your bud man, i'm glad they caught the guys that did it. It's likely that the guy who pulled the trigger will be a lifer. People like that deserve severe punishment.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I'd think in Texas, the trigger man would get a death sentance...and in Texas we all know they use that form of punishment

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Kyle, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I read the link, and I just got sick to my stomach. I don't understand these people who can just pull the trigger like it is a sport and not think twice. Do you keep in contact with your friend's son? If you are able to, your job would be two-fold.... Helping to mold his character, and heal your heart as well.

My prayers are with all of you....

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chromequeen said:
Kyle, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I read the link, and I just got sick to my stomach. I don't understand these people who can just pull the trigger like it is a sport and not think twice. Do you keep in contact with your friend's son? If you are able to, your job would be two-fold.... Helping to mold his character, and heal your heart as well.

My prayers are with all of you....
I never knew his son, never even knew he had one until he was killed. I don't think we ever did much but ride together, talk about bikes, and general motorcycle stuff. He was an awesome guy though, one of the coolest people I've ever known.

Russell's family is wonderful, so his son has more than enough great people to help him mold into a great guy (hopefully as good or better than his father).

·
Registered
213 Posts
Man, I must have missed this originally. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad they caught the guys but it won't make up for the loss.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

fantastic!! send those detectives a cigar ;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
In any senseless crime the true victims are the family and friends left behind. I can only imagine the fear your friend was feeling at that particular moment and I hope those azzholes fear prison everyday with their new friends.

Hope they meet a guy named Bubba and makes them his witch with a B

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hopefully the police have done their job properly and these jerks cant get off on a technicality. Death penalty is too good for these scum bags.

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey freak..i remember that post...the best thing they could do is let those idiots out...dont think they would last very long where someone could get their hands on these *******s...people like this seem to just dissapear down here for some strange reason...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts