Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I currently have a 2002 Yamaha V-Star Classic 650cc and I want something bigger. I would like any input you have about the Vulcan 2000 and also about the Kawasaki reputation: are they dependable and so on. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input everybody. And thank you bikeaholic for the information about cruiser motorcycle I went to the store and bought a febuary issue that has a complete report. It helped me a lot. I definately want to get one, but I have to sell my V-Star first. Know anybody in the Boise Idaho area that wants one :roll: Perhaps I'll place an ad in the for sale forum.

P.S. Isn't it a beautiful thing...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well today (Sat) I went down to the kawa dealership to purchase the new VN2000 but I was denied on the credit application. I needed a $10,000 loan but they olny okayed me for $7000. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: So now I think I will purchase the 1600 mean streak. That is more affordable any how. But that 2000 would have been a beast. :twisted:

See you on the road :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
V 2000

I have 800 mi. on mine and I love it. At 800 lbs it has got more power than I can use. But I try to use as much as I can. What ever you ask it to do it will do. The ride can be adjusted for most any weight rider and its a great ride. We are going to dyno this beast to see just what is lurking inside. But I tell you one thing, hang on when you give it a handfull.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts