Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
itching to ride
2,233 Posts
That is the reason I seldom come here any more and post even less. Severe suckage.

Oh and zoro what is with the foreign spelling of tires?

·
itching to ride
2,233 Posts
And another thing. The quick navigation thing does not work. Just takes you back to the top of the same page.

·
Registered
115 Posts
100% agree with the format change, But i do understand it takes work to get a website back to its feet...

And i also find myself not coming back to the forum, seems less folks are on anymore,

Thats just my 2 cents.......

---Eric

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Sorry fellas I know it is inconvenient for some but believe me as the forum owner it's no fun for me or the several admins and mods that help out here to spend countless hours day and night to get the forum free of attacks by people who don't even know us, not to mention the expense of updating to new software with less vulnerabilities and then having to fix all the glitches that come with the new software so everyone is not inconvenienced and remains happy! I would give you a refund except it's free to be here. Thanks for you patients and all you do.

·
Warning V2k Onboard
1,585 Posts
Kawi, one badly placed word doesn't hide the thousands of unwritten thanks.

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Thank you Box, I know what your saying it just gets frustrating, this forum has always been about the members and I have made life long friends with hundreds of folks here so when I see someone that doesn't appreciate it especially after the three weeks of sleepless nights with this last problem, well frankly it hurts a bit. Your right 99.9% are awesome folks. Thanks again .

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Kawi, I'm with Box. I really appreciate your hard work (not to mention all the other admins and mods). Change is sometimes hard, but a little patience from we members would go a really long way. Just takes a little playing around with things and folks can figure things out. I'm just glad we still have a forum.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Truth be known...............this forum, with all it's current problems, probably runs better than some of the bikes featured here. Ha! Just kidding. If it's one thing I've learned with my current build is patience. I gots plenty o' patience.

Oh, and I thought is was spelled "sepirelli". Seems they were always coming apart.

·
Registered
115 Posts
YES A BIG THANKS!!!! My bike would not be on the road, i owe it to this forum and its ADMINS, The internet predators just cant leave the good folks alone.... To top it off its free information that is priceless..

Just know that theres a 29 year old guy riding his iron/steel/aluminum horse with the wind blowing in his face and leaving the stress of life behind him...

Again thanks to all the supporters and members of this forum that im riding......

---Eric

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kawi, I'm with Box. I really appreciate your hard work (not to mention all the other admins and mods). Change is sometimes hard, but a little patience from we members would go a really long way. Just takes a little playing around with things and folks can figure things out. I'm just glad we still have a forum.
How very true! As I grow older,change becomes a bit more difficult. Ive been away for a couple of weeks and was surprized to find this, the"new" version?

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ran Pirelli tires on my turbo'd Z1 - great grip - but the rear tire lasted well less than 3,000 miles. Now trying some Dunlop rubber...
Right on, thanks for the response Jeff. I went ahead and ordered the Perilli, I was looking seriously at the Avon Roadrider but opted for the Perilli simply for the tread pattern. My Dunlop 404 up front has outlived two rear tires now, the first was a Dunlop, the one Im replacing now is a Cheng Shin.

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry fellas I know it is inconvenient for some but believe me as the forum owner it's no fun for me or the several admins and mods that help out here to spend countless hours day and night to get the forum free of attacks by people who don't even know us, not to mention the expense of updating to new software with less vulnerabilities and then having to fix all the glitches that come with the new software so everyone is not inconvenienced and remains happy! I would give you a refund except it's free to be here. Thanks for you patients and all you do.
I support this forum Jim and I always will. I may have been a bit harsh with the title but was only voicing my personal opinion and was not attacking you or the administrators, viva la difference I say and KMF still beats facebook and most of the other forums. I dont want a refund and I dont want to be banned either, diversity in membership is what makes this forum strong. Chin up, We will recover!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
, I support this forum Jim and I always will. I may have been a bit harsh with the title but was only voicing my personal opinion and was not attacking you or the administrators, viva la difference I say and KMF still beats facebook and most of the other forums. I dont want a refund and I dont want to be banned either, diversity in membership is what makes this forum strong. Chin up, We will recover!
I'm glad to see you changing your tune. You have absolutely no idea how much work and expense this whole mess has caused--and it's not the fault of the owner or the admins. They've been killing themselves to fix the problems. Threads like this certainly don't do anything to help. I suggest that when you "voice your personal opinion" in the future, you first find out what the situation actually is before you criticize it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The new forum structure is unwieldy and a PITA to deal with. Everybody agrees on that. BUT us regulars understand why it is like that, and ultimately, have no problem with it.

elr658 the voice of REASON??? Whoda thunk. Not I.
Wipe your chin.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts