Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King Dad
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my bucket list has always been a long solo ride on my bike. So in three weeks I will leaving for a 2400 miles, 7 day trip from Tucson, AZ into New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and back to AZ. I have used this trip to add several things to my ride. This includes Mutazu Saddlebags and trunk, Airhawk seat pad, 12v lighter, new Pirelli tires, etc. As I told my wife, I needed those things to make the ride safer and more enjoyable :lol:. I will try and take plenty of pics and post a ride report when finished. I have also added a RAM GPS mount and cup holder.

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Cool and enjoy. With three weeks left, take time to make sure all bolts are tight.

My recent ride, exhaust acorns came off. I suggest you get the wrenches out and explore every bolt you can find. Enjoy the trip!!!

·
Vulcan 1600 Classic
490 Posts
Solo??? Couldn't you find one person to join you? Or, is that the way you planned it - solo. Enjoy your journey :)

Remember your journey is your destination!

Jim

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Enjoy yourself. DOnt forget to take along some sunscreen and chap stick with SPF.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Sounds like a great adventure!! Ride safely. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Southwest Oklahoma was my stompin ground for 20yr while I was in the USAF. So got some miles in Texas, OK, Ark. Check this site out and see if anything is close to where your heading. Some nice pics and I think he has maps listed too. I see stuff listed for Kansas, Palo Duro Canyon, Texas, Purgatoire River, Colorado Two Buttes, Colorado, Lincoln County, New Mexico.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts