Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a throttle rocker? I bought one a couple of weeks ago but I have not used it yet. I was just looking for some opinions. I am going on a trip to Pittsburgh next weekend. I will follow up with a report on how it works.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i have one also-works great-gives a break to the squeeze :lol:

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I've got one too and use it for longer trips. I like the fact that you can put it on and take it off so easily with the velcro strap the Rocker II has.

I had planned on leaving it on all the time, but in town it gets in my way. When I'm ready to cruise a 100 miles or more I put it on and then take it off when I get back.

I used mine on a 300 mile trip a few weeks ago and it was really nice. Well worth the couple of bucks it cost.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gives a break to the squeeze.... Hmmm.... my squeeze says she can't tell if I'm using the throttle rocker or not. Oh, well....
Hey, Freedom, been north in the state lately?
Bike, how many miles you got on the new iron?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

just about to do 4k checkup - everything looks good,sittin at 3800 8)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cool.... I've got around 4500 now. No new problems and lovin' it.....

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Hey Wing - I was up to Manitowish Waters this past week, but it was a week of camping, so we took 4 wheels to haul all of our stuff.

Geez, it was cold! 37 degrees one morning in the middle of August! Strange even for Wisconsin.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Must have been the same day we had light frost here. Either Thursday or Friday morning last week. Ya gotta be kiddin!!!!!!
We're heading out on Saturday with a group for the weekend, then Peg and I are heading up around Lake Superior. I looked at the 10 day forcast and it doesn't look good at all. :( You don't suppose the weather guy could be wrong????? :roll:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just thought I would reply after giving it several tries. I just couldn't get used to it. I cant keep an even control of steady throttle. I will give some blame to PenDOT. Some of the Highways here in PA just flat out suck. Anyway, good idea but I feel more comfortable with out it.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I've always wanted to try one out for weekend trips. MotoLappa , if you wish to sell it, please PM me with your sell price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts