Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about altering the intake on my VN2000. Does anyone have something to say about Thunder air kits? Another product to consider?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i do :lol: imo they flow better than most others and most bikes i see
that develope the best #'s are running them :wink:

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
thunder

i put a kuryakyn kit on my nomad, but thunder has some good results on their website. i wish i had compared the two before i purchased. i am not complaining at all, just would have been nice to put the two side by side before purchasing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
THUNDER AIR KIT

The pro bike tuner that made my custom map for my 1500 FI told me that the Thunder Air Kit Was by far the very best available for max. airflow and conveinence (does not interfere with right leg position). I took his advice and have been 100% pleased with the result!
Lonestar

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I went through the same decision not long ago. I ended up ordering a Thunder air kit after receiving alot of input here, as well as reading many reviews on cruisercustomizing. It is supposed be here on 10/18 and I'll update with feedback then.

·
Registered
302 Posts
thunder air kit

T-man,
I don't have the exact numbers in front of me now but if memory serves ..... the H.P. inc. with the pipe change only was + 5 H.P. on the dyno, and then we added the power commander module and thunder air kit the change was drastic +11-12 H.P. Don't remember the exact torque #'s but to get the max. you need to change air in & air out.(thats how it was explained to me , and the end result is awsome). Look back through old posts of mine She Use Too Be A Nice Girl is the one I detailed the changes in my bike while being dyno'd
Lonestar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts