·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Have fun - send pics!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking forward to it, will be my first one. :)

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does this mean your not "Going Fishin?" :sad:
I'm afraid so. :( Instead of Bikes, Bass, Beer & Bar B Que, I'm gonna go for Bikes, Beer, Bikini & Beach! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a gonna try. This would make a long solo trip, but not outside possibility.
I hear it's a really good time..... :mrgreen: I know a few people down there that go regularly so I'll at least have a clue when I get there. LOL Keep me posted what your plans are as it gets closer and I'll do the same.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll plan to go. I'll be heading up solo. Hopefully I'll get in with several from here and have a good time! Just need to find some lodging I guess.
You thinking about heading up for the whole thing or just a day or so? I haven't even talked to my cousin yet to find out if we're staying at Mexico Beach the whole time or if she's planning on getting a room over in Panama City for a night. Surely we've got some more people from the Panhandle and GA area that are gonna be there! LOL

·
Registered
311 Posts
You thinking about heading up for the whole thing or just a day or so? I haven't even talked to my cousin yet to find out if we're staying at Mexico Beach the whole time or if she's planning on getting a room over in Panama City for a night. Surely we've got some more people from the Panhandle and GA area that are gonna be there! LOL
It would most likely be for a weekend. I don't have the time to take off the entire week from work. I'll probably throw in a Friday off for good measure.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It would most likely be for a weekend. I don't have the time to take off the entire week from work. I'll probably throw in a Friday off for good measure.
I'll be coming right off of April 15th, I"m planning on spending the week at the beach! LOL :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:wink: Sounds like fun! Too bad both events are on the same weekend! "Kawabunga!" :lol:
Hoping to hear from a few more folks living in the area as it gets closer...hope to meet some others from here. :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK - I've let the time get away from me but I'm headed to FL this weekend for the week. If anyone is in or around Panama City send me a pm or cell #, would love to meet some folks from here! :)

·
Banned
3,180 Posts
Pictures from Thunder Beach

Pictures.

Strong winds coming off of the water:

Custom bike show:
Marine Themed sport bike. The front fender has cutouts in the shape of sergeant chevrons.

Harley supposedly belonged to Elvis

Nice art

Another Marine theme

Stunt rider. There were three riders doing jumps. One got hurt doing this same trick later in the show.

Last two were custom bikes by a builder that uses a stripper on a pole for their logo. I know it's hard to tell from the pictures, but the wheel spokes are strippers.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Nice pics, BR. Looks like the weather was a little iffy, though. Did you get much rain?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts