Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this is the lamest topic ever....knowing that most of you as SUPA SUPA Macho macho man...but anyone has a tiny t-cup Maltese on your bike? in your pocket? or in your bags?:tongue:

Any dog breeder here? I am thinking of having one and he'll be riding with me on my handle bar in my coffee cup:mrgreen:

To those that has one, pics pleaseeee............

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
I have a friend who had a tcup chihuahua, until one of his kids let it out and didn't watch it. Little thing became a snack for an owl.

Sorry though, not a macho thing but little tiny dogs do nothing for me. I'll stick with my border collie

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have a macho sized chihuahua but, she hates the sound of the motorcycle!!!

·
Bike-less
83 Posts
We have a teacup maltese that we bought 3 months ago. She's now about 6 months old. Very tiny when we first got her but now she did grow a little more. I don't have pictures on me at the moment but I'll be happy to post them when I get home tonight.

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
Our Great Dane puppy is about 8 months old now and has just hit 60 kilos (130 lbs).
He thinks he is a t-cup dog and constantly tries to sit on my wife's lap.
She weighs 40 kilos ( not quite 90lbs )
I think it's hilarious. :biggrin:

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
^^^^^^
ps I get hit --- a lot :frown:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I have two friends who take their small dogs on their bikes. They're not teacup-sized; they're toys. But they both ride in tank bags. Seems to work pretty well. Both dogs wear little goggles. They seem to really enjoy it!

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
In Myrtle Beach during Bike Week we saw a guy that wore a pouch type thing on the front of his chest that held his dog. It was SO CUTE!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do share...you got yours from a breeder?

Anywho, the way I look at it...the bigger the dog, the bigger the poops :biggrin:

We have a teacup maltese that we bought 3 months ago. She's now about 6 months old. Very tiny when we first got her but now she did grow a little more. I don't have pictures on me at the moment but I'll be happy to post them when I get home tonight.

·
www.learntoride.org
1,364 Posts
My parents used to have a Maltese, not a teacup. She was a great dog. After she died, my mother got two Maltese mixes, some "designer" dogs, thinking she'd breed them and make lots of money. She could hardly give the puppies away. They were cute, just not thought out well. The stupid little stud dog got killed by some strays, and my father finally gave the female away when she wasn't retaining her house-breaking. Now, my mother has a psychotic Rat Terror, and my father wants a Golden Retriever. They don't live in the same city anymore.
My advice, get a sidecar and a BIG dog. I used to have a wolf hybrid. I could take him anywhere in the city of Memphis. Nobody messed with me.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
We had a toy poodle who was the best companion. She'd go anywhere any time. Loved to ride. Now our little long haired chihuahua has filled in. Good luck in finding your new best friend.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my neighbor has a t-cup poodle and she cries all day long.....only time when she stops is when she is on someone's lap.

We had a toy poodle who was the best companion. She'd go anywhere any time. Loved to ride. Now our little long haired chihuahua has filled in. Good luck in finding your new best friend.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
my neighbor has a t-cup poodle and she cries all day long.....only time when she stops is when she is on someone's lap.
I can't remember ours ever crying or whining except to let us know the door needs opened. She just loved to sleep in our laundry pile. It was just the greatest thing for her to get the shirt off my back to lay on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts