Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
99%er
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what are my tire size options for the stock rims. Will a 140 fit in the front? How about a 170 in the back? Can you put a tubeless tire on the stock rims? Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
15,327 Posts
I'm putting on white walls and can't find them in the stock sizes. Those sizes seem to be easy to find in the WWW's.
Ah, ok. That kept me from doing WW. Didn't want to go down a size, but there are plenty of classics here that have WW and I don't know of a 180 WW. Not an issue that I know of, but please don't take my word as gospel. :biggrin:

·
99%er
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, ok. That kept me from doing WW. Didn't want to go down a size, but there are plenty of classics here that have WW and I don't know of a 180 WW. Not an issue that I know of, but please don't take my word as gospel. :biggrin:
Found a 180 www bridgestone on the dennis kirk site for $115.99
that was the only 180 www i have found.

·
'06 V2K, Baby!
2,325 Posts
You can't turn a tire on a tubeless rim that isn't rated for tubeless rims but you can run a tubeless tire on a spoke rim with the addition of a tube.

Just buy whatever tire you want and use a tube.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.