Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I'm all for it! It's 8 degrees here now.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Eight inches of new snow overnite here in NE Nebraska. Bring on the heat indeed, we've had ice under foot since the first of December.

On the other hand, I traded my old Bayou ATV for a 360 Prairie with snow plow, so I'm able to ride yet.

Take care, Dave

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
24* in beautiful Skagit County

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Sure isn't warming up here. Yuk!

·
Wannabe Poser
3,446 Posts
6 this morning here but it did get up to 15 by 11 a.m. Snow tomorrow afternoon but only calling for 1-3".
Ya did notice though the sun when it's out is staying out a little longer.

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
I'm freakin' freezing! :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Last year SoCal had the driest winter in over 100 years! So a year later I get a new bike in the beginning of December and I swear to you it's rained more in the past 7 weeks than it did all of last year! We're suppose to have rain most of this week. My life is just one big sucky irony!

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't complain.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
i love winter...

yes sir, nothign better that it being dark at 4:00 PM, not light till 8:30 AM, cold, wet, nasty....oh yeah...

can't get much better than that

·
Registered
68 Posts
Winter sucks. Plain and simple. it really sucks. I am still riding to work. 6:30 am every morning in below 20 degrees weather. I must be crazy, although I do see this other guy out there almost every morning going the other way. I miss summer.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I went for a walk a couple of weeks ago, on the one day that was warm enough to get out. I saw four robins that day; I even took pictures of them. But winter is far, far away. It's five degrees right now. I just went out to shovel snow off the walks. About froze my *ss off, too. I am sick to death of winter. Sick, I tell you!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts