Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems in the last few weeks that everyone is picking fights with each other, no matter what section it's in.

Is it because the weather?

Chime in, let me know what you think.

And no fighting, darn it!

·
Premium Member
4,749 Posts
Dark when I go to work, dark when I go home. Boss trying to milk just a little more profit out of the year. Another year almost shot in the butt without near as much done as I wanted to accomplish. Holidays coming up and no idea how I'm going to pay for the gifts I want to get my family. And then you want to tell me we have stuff to do around the house before i go for a ride?

Nah, no idea why people get in fights this time of year. :)

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
It seems in the last few weeks that everyone is picking fights with each other, no matter what section it's in.

Is it because the weather?

Chime in, let me know what you think.

And no fighting, darn it!
it's probably just that women are being frigid!

Oh, wait....that was another thread! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our house has been under constant sress for 3 years, let alone Christmas.

We've moved Christmas to March, so we can buy things when the tax refund comes in!

·
Ninja tomato farmer
17,646 Posts
It must be the time of the year. My wife and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year and of course, we want everyone to have a good time, so a lot of work goes into preparing the house and the meal and worrying about it on top of that. It's a bit stressful.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We had a nice discussion about bras, T-shirts, and thongs yesterday in the ladies section. There was no name calling, no one said your chest is terrible, your butts too big, and there was no yelling over underwire vs strapless. Maybe it will spread to the other sections!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Yep the holidays, loss of riding weather,taxes.But hey! I'm happy. I buy gifts when the mood strikes me so no big bills or wish lists. The snow blower is self propelled and has ape hanger bars on it. I got the bad weather months to fix up my bikes and quad. Taxes-Oh well just gotta deal with 'em.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
We had a nice discussion about bras, T-shirts, and thongs yesterday in the ladies section. There was no name calling, no one said your chest is terrible, your butts too big, and there was no yelling over underwire vs strapless. Maybe it will spread to the other sections!
I think perhaps it's because everyone finds those topics so enjoyable! ;)

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
lol so very true
think it is the time of year i can say i am not ready for the holidays or not riding but i try to keep smiling and be happy :wink:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think perhaps it's because everyone finds those topics so enjoyable! ;)

I enjoy discussing cc's, different bikes, ect. But when you have people fighting over double yellow lines, and drinking and driving, it's gotten ridiculous. :mad:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
whats all this figting?

can't we all just get along

don't make me take out my moderation bat

·
Love to Ride!
949 Posts
Having to fly out Thanksgiving day to Arizona for my nieces wedding on the 24th and then fly back on the morning of the 25th. Then take my daughter back to college that same afternoon (5hr round trip drive). Not the kind of relaxing Thanksgiving holiday I was looking forward to. :eek:

Really, who schedules a wedding the weekend of Thanksgiving anyway. :shock: That dry heat of AZ must have messed up her brain. That is the worst travel weekend of the year man I can't wait till this ones over with. :mad:

Add to that, the weather absolutely sucks for riding, when its warm enough its raining, and when its sunny and dry its too cold.

Plus my consulting contract is up the end of December, so I could be looking for a new job after the 1st of the year. No stress at our house this season. :twisted:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whats all this figting?

can't we all just get along

don't make me take out my moderation bat
I feel for all you, Spok. You've been busy lately yanking things. I live with a debater, but we get along, too.:tongue:

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
I enjoy discussing cc's, different bikes, ect. But when you have people fighting over double yellow lines, and drinking and driving, it's gotten ridiculous. :mad:
Now, Now.....let's not start fighting about it! :wink:

Since you like talking about cc's, how many cc's are there in a 12 ounce bottle of beer? :tongue:

1 - 20 of 171 Posts