Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a link of the Chrysler Tomahawk. I mean video-wise... I have never seen this thing perform and would be interested to see what it can do!

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
soad is mad cause he's a ford guy, and its dodge. I don't have any videos, but it was at the ******* auto show. Loud as heck. With ghostriders busa turbo doing power wheelies at 186 mph, with 499 HP. I'm sure the tomahawk can do 300, its more aerodynamic than a stripped busa, and it uses the front wheel like a fairing, pretty cool.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
well, look at them. stripped bosa has a huge motor which is like a huge plate that blocks wind. Yet the tomahawk has the wheel, witch acts like a fairing. And the tomahawk sits lower to the ground. Wish i had proof other then eye sight, but no graphs

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
i still think that a busa will beat it in a 1/4 mile run. due to the fact that if a tomahawk tried to accelerate too fast, it would burn out.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
its estimated at 2.5. the cant test it uot because of the burn outage. and i dont think you could get full acceleration without burning out even with tcs.
so yea.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
wow your stupid. 500hp, 1500 Lbs, two tires. think of ghotrider's 499HP busa, he can take off with out burning out. So can jay leno on his Y2k (even thou it has like 30 HP at start Up). Your just try to make ecuses cause you know your wrong. The toamhawk will beat the busa, and thats the truth. Don't lie to your self or others.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts