Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Back on two wheels
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tomorrow is the day I pick up my new '08 Victory Vision from the dealer. It arrived at the dealer yesteday, they installed the accessories today, and I pickup tomorrow. Perfect timing too as it is supposed to be decent weather so I WILL be riding her home (and other places as well).

·
enjoying the ride
448 Posts
congratulations! I test rode one at the victory factory back in july and it is a nice riding bike.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
No doubt man, pictures, movies video, sound files and any addresses and numbers of ladies you can get on your bike. Ok, some of the above if not all, but don't just leave us hangin.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Sweet deal.

Now you've gotta buy a Darth Vader helmet to go with it.

We had one on the ride to Calico last weekend and it made hot cappuccino for everyone :biggrin:
Calico Ride 035 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Pics..we Need Pics, oh and a good review when you get of the thing.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Good for you on the new bike. There's nothing like getting a new one to go get lost on. :)

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Good on ya! I am so envious. Loved my test ride. Pics, gotta have pics, you know.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Besides the pics how bout a complete report on riding the "bike of the future"! They are so cool, I'm jealous. Not only of your new bike but the ability to go for a ride tomorrow. We're expecting 4 to 7 inches of snow and blizzard conditions Saturday.

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Now THAT'S exciting! Congratulations on the new Vision. What color did you go with? Such a unique looking bike. I remember about 1-2 months ago I was at the local HD dealership looking for folks to ride with. There is a Victory/Polaris dealership about 200 yards away from it (talk about direct competition!). The owner of the Victory shop zipped by on a brand new Vision (grey), and trust me, every one within eyeshot in the HD parking lot stopped and looked. I heard a lot of, "oh, that's that new Vision.... Nice..." in the crowd.

Victory has a couple of nice performance mods for their other models (pipes that actually make a difference, etc); wonder what they have for the Vision (not that the 100ci motor isn't torquey enough as is!).

Also, which version did you get? Full dressed Touring, Street, or ???

Congrats again, and yes we NEED pix... ASAP!!!!

Daryl

1 - 20 of 33 Posts