Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
How did you like the turbo boost? Crazy huh...

I think one of the problems that the turbo gave the bike was when down shifting and having the turbo engage on some of the bikes...

Nice ride though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had it up to 140, but there was too much traffic. I was having to white line between cars!! Not good at that sort of speeds!!

She don't pick it up for another couple of days, might have to nip out on it one last time :twisted: :twisted:

I know of a Z400 four for sale, and where I can get 750 turbo,injectors and pipework from.....................
Not quite the same, but might be fun?!!!

For 5 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
605 Posts
watch your 6, heck watch your 12, if a person decides in some stalled traffic to open their door and spit out of it, all the riding gear in the world isn't going to keep you from flying into it and playing pinball for 100 yards and killing yourself, save the high speeds for open lanes bro

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankfully the owner has taken it back now, before I wrap it up or lose me license!!!!

Them turbos are addictive!! Might buy a Z400/4 and stick a turbo on it!! Won't be the same, but fun anyway!!

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Urban Terrorist said:
Thankfully the owner has taken it back now, before I wrap it up or lose me license!!!!

Them turbos are addictive!! Might buy a Z400/4 and stick a turbo on it!! Won't be the same, but fun anyway!!
I bet it'd be fun reguardless! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts