Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a Radiator Chin Shroud and Thunder Tornado Intake this weekend. I know a lot of people were interested to see what it looked like in black on the SE. Luckily we are having a oddly warm day Today, so I was able to see how much the intake improves performance. Very happy with both items.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice, real nice 8) . Kinda cool how the oil on the K+N goes along with the colors on your bike !

·
Registered
286 Posts
Man that is an incredible looking scooter. It looks like it's going 100mph just sittin' there! Very Cool! I've got the tornado intake on mine too and I even like the sound of the air whooshing in when ya get on em.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to post a vid, but I haven't figured out a good way to do it yet. Thanks for all the compliments!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the radiator/chin shroud from lowandmean.com. Pretty pricey at $322, but I like the look.

·
08 Victory/12 Victory CCT
1,315 Posts
MAN THAT MAKES YOUR BIKE LOOK SICK. NICE JOB. I REALLY LIKE THE COLORS AND SETUP OF YOUR MEANIE. :D :D

I installed a Radiator Chin Shroud and Thunder Tornado Intake this weekend. I know a lot of people were interested to see what it looked like in black on the SE. Luckily we are having a oddly warm day Today, so I was able to see how much the intake improves performance. Very happy with both items.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Looks hot!

Careful... if you ever trailer it, the chin spoiler can grab the edge of the ramp and rip your radiator apart.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would love to add the radiator chin spoiler to my 900 custom, does any one know if you can make any of the other models fit with minimal fabrication?

By the way it looks great.

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Man I really like that spoiler! Nice job!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts