Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

trailer

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  djh3 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm looking for a pull behind trailer for my Nomad.

#3 ·
I know it's not sexy and all, a little passe but if you keep your eye on Harbor Freight their little tagalong comes on sale all the time. It's essentially the sears topper on a right sized trailer. I've got it but I haven't used it yet BUT it came highly recomended.

#4 ·
#6 ·
I would say he probably is. Or something very simular. Back in the mid 80" when we were in a club in Oklahoma, 3 or 4 of the guys had these simular trailers. I bought one a fellow in the club built. The one the link is for actually has lines close to the Nomads bags dont you think? Painting gets expensive (belive me I have been looking) but I think it could be painted to match if you wanted.

#9 ·
As a friend of mine would say "unique", which that it is. My mother on the other hand would say "good now when they scrape you up off the pavment they wont have to take you far". lol I probably would have said something like "yea but it would take 2 trips to get the smile". Needs something around the edge there though for me. Nice workmanship though.

#10 ·
I agree with the "needs something around the edge" comment. I am working on a trim border that has LEDs in it to light it up at night. I'm keeping the lights out of sight inside of the border, Just a winter project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.