Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well like the title says. i am trying to decide. does anyone know which one is faster. handles better and what not. thanks

-trent

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
What exactly are you trying to do with the bike (gonna do track days?) also have you ever ridden a bike before? I ask this because of your question.

·
Registered
380 Posts
axledeep said:
GOOGLE is a wonderful tool......... :wink:
no kidding... you can look up stats reviews and all sorts of nifty facts about both bikes... but it does take a little time to do so...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Which bike

I'm not sure if it would be helpful but I have an 03 ZX6RR and pulled up beside 2 R6's about a week ago. They tried to race my off the line but I kept up with them without going above 13000 rpm. I'm not sure if they were trying as hard as they could or not but it seemed like they were trying pretty hard. If you do go with the RR instead of the Yami, I can pretty much assure you that you won't rethink your choice after you break it in and hit 63 mph in first gear. It is surely the nicest bike I've ridden yet, but I haven't ridden the R6 yet. But for the price with the power to weight ratio, the Kawasaki seems to be a perfect match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts