Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a few well hidden pictures of a few kawasaki bikes..see if you can spot them...Got to love the bike shows..

The poor Girls were getting a bit cold so had to do my duty and warm them up...Bless

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Pffft...The bikes sell themselves. They don't need the girls climbing on them.

...not that I'm complaining mind you. :tongue:

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Why is it never like that at my dealer :( Got to love the UK - I hope some of these ladies end up on Page 3 :)

·
What can I spend my $$ on
619 Posts
It was good for me! especially the one in the red/white spandex jumpsuit. anybody got a smoke?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had some more shots of other girls, sorry I mean bikes but they came out all fuzzy. May have something to do with me shaking and my heart pumping. It was a good show and some nice bikes.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im heading up there Friday, any good deals on kit ?
J&S have some good deals on full leathers and some 2 piece. Also helmets at half price which are seconds or slight damaged in some way. good show but not that many what i call bargains but there are some good "show offers"

enjoy, it is a good day out and don't forget to go to the bike trader stand and say hello to the girls. They were complaining it was cold in their small suits but the girls thigh was pretty warm I thought.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
vtwin, i hate to point this out in front of everyone, but your shoddy camera work managed to get a guy in one of the pictures and a bike fragments in others. i expected better from you.

:D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vtwin, i hate to point this out in front of everyone, but your shoddy camera work managed to get a guy in one of the pictures and a bike fragments in others. i expected better from you.

Sorry c law23. I must try harder next time. I keep looking at the photo's. In fact I have spent many hours looking them over and I must agree I could have framed the pictures a little better.

However much I try, I get other distractions in the background even in these pictures below.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts

its ok, i will take numerous shoddy over 1 quality. :D

:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts