Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes like cars.. for electrocnic injection.. would you reccomend it?.

i mean i know for cars work very well.. is there anything i should consider before doing to a bike?

Ive reached in this forum and hadnt find nothing about it.
by the way how much does it cost there?
tks

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what are you asking? about carwashes?
?? .. NO!!

im talking abpout ultrasound cleaning for Inyection jets.. u know , insted of carburetors new bikes has inyection jets.. like new cars,.. this jets when get dirty.. are use to be cleaned with ultrasound in the cars.. but i wonder if it could work for Bikes..
noone heard aboutit?
may be you have a nother name for it.. but thats weird.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ooooh yea i have no idea what youre talking about but id love to hear more info if anybody else here knows more

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ooooh yea i have no idea what youre talking about but id love to hear more info if anybody else here knows more
tks man your cool.. you always answer me even if dont know when nobady does hehe..
also one tihng i always wanted to ask you.. can you post a picture of ur bike!? sound like real sweet an Orange 636 wiht black.. is it pearled?

·
Registered
135 Posts
this is the first day i got her so these pictures dont show all the mods ive put on since then... and a little video of her in action

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
**** THATS A SWEET BADaSS BIKE.. WELL TALKING BOUT it.. when ur jets get clogged do the ultra sound cleaning. ;) ask ur mechanic to see what he says.

·
Registered
135 Posts
yup thats lil sis' transportation... too cold here now to ride though unfortunately

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I was hoping someone would answer your question because i've never heard of ultra sound cleaning for fuel injection.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
ive never heard of it, but i would imagine that if it is safe for car FI than it would be good for bikes as well. Bike FI and car FI have the same basic ideas on how they work. fuel rails with injectors all connected to the fuel lines that go to the pump filter gastank so i would think it would do the same for a bike . if anything is different about it i would say it would be different in the amount that you use. it might not take a high dosage of it like say a car will.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow its weird i thought in US that techonlogy was more common...

in any case i just didi it and let me tell u it worked just great.. so in case u wanna make a good cleaning dont waste momney on new injetcion jet just make a good ultra sound cleaning.
worked great !:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts