Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, wish I was in the market. The only add on is $89 fee. These are brand new!!!! Not my store and I don't know them. Geez - whish I was in the market ........

08 Nomad 8,699
Kawasaki : Vulcan : eBay Motors (item 110489541902 end time Feb-23-10 14:45:39 PST)

08 Nomad two tone 8,999
Kawasaki : Vulcan : eBay Motors (item 110489555916 end time Feb-23-10 15:43:57 PST)

07 2000 LT 8,999
Kawasaki : Vulcan : eBay Motors (item 370330031614 end time Feb-24-10 07:19:20 PST)

1600 Classic 6,999 and less. 1500 classics as low as 5,999 look at their other buy it now auctions

·
Registered
163 Posts
yeah, we had some zx14s that were new but two model years old. we ended up selling them for 8499. and 8999 for the se.
no leftover cruisers though. we seem to get through them quickly. by july its a mad scramble to get more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
A word of caution

These bikes may be exactly as advertised, however, I was talking to the store manager where I work and he said that the bikes were probably purchased by the dealer at a repo. sale (Chicago).

This doesn't mean they are bad bikes, but I would personally want to see them for myself before flopping down any money or at the very least get everything, including a description of their cosmetic condition in writing.

At the last repo. sale he attended, about half of them (Mules, ATV's and bikes) were damaged in one way or another.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Great deals

I think this just illustrates the health of the leisure sport industry at this time. Meanwhile my local Harley dealer is barely budging on MSRP's and laying off his staff accordingly! :frown:

·
Registered
887 Posts
I think this just illustrates the health of the leisure sport industry at this time. Meanwhile my local Harley dealer is barely budging on MSRP's and laying off his staff accordingly! :frown:
Yes I don't get it either, I stopped by my HD dealer to pick up some gaskets and the place was deserted. I just browsed the new bikes and **** the prices are up there, but no incentives available, but look in the paper or craig'slist, 2 and three year old softails and glides for 7,8,9 thou regularly.

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
I sure notice a lot of things from guns to bikes and boats have become more negotiable with the economy downslide.

Its nice for the consumer, tough on the sellers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.