Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have to quit posting soon. I went to the members section and was looking at how the titles under our names progresses now that I am an official taster of turtle wax. Much to my dismay I see that once you leave 4th gear you become 'Uncle Bob's Love Child'.

So when you get to around 220 posts- find a new handle and rejoin! It might be a temporary title, but it is one I might have to pass on. ;-)

Phatboy

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Funny :smile:

Hang in there...you will progress to won't go away:)

Heather

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Phatboy said:
I might have to quit posting soon. I went to the members section and was looking at how the titles under our names progresses now that I am an official taster of turtle wax. Much to my dismay I see that once you leave 4th gear you become 'Uncle Bob's Love Child'.

So when you get to around 220 posts- find a new handle and rejoin! It might be a temporary title, but it is one I might have to pass on. ;-)

Phatboy

Don't worry....Uncle Bob will handle you with kid gloves. :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
glad i was past that b4 he went nuts!!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
bud8fan said:
glad i was past that b4 he went nuts!!!

LOL....Well....I wasn't going to bring it up....but he does have a soft spot for people from F'********'burg, Virginia. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
That title is concerning. Some comments come to mind, but the rules prohibit mentioning

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
just post more often and you'll graduate to another handle soon enough

·
Registered
439 Posts
Spok is always the optimist :smile:

·
37,387 Posts
Alex214 said:
Spok is always the optimist :smile:
..that I am. For me there is always a sunny side to life and the glass is always half full

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
whistle clean said:
LOL....Well....I wasn't going to bring it up....but he does have a soft spot for people from F'********'burg, Virginia. :)
i do recall hearing that as well, no worries then Phatboy, you'll be in good hands !

·
Registered
439 Posts
Also, just ride and experience exstacy! :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
As long as we don't have to wear the titles as patches or tatoo's I think we're safe. I'm sure ispeed, spok and the other super posters would love to show up for work with "way to much time" tatoo'd on their forehead

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
flynsouth said:
As long as we don't have to wear the titles as patches or tatoo's I think we're safe. I'm sure ispeed, spok and the other super posters would love to show up for work with "way to much time" tatoo'd on their forehead
Although I'm proud of my lifetime achievement award.... I don't think I want the rest of the world to know I've spent that much time on the computer... :lol:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Freakinout said:
Although I'm proud of my lifetime achievement award.... I don't think I want the rest of the world to know I've spent that much time on the computer... :lol:
Yea FR, I don't know if that many post is a good thing for a biker.<LOL>?

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
Yea FR, I don't know if that many post is a good thing for a biker.<LOL>?

Ya know it's bad when you take your bike on a vacation and bring along a laptop so you can check in here. :)

·
37,387 Posts
whistle clean said:
Ya know it's bad when you take your bike on a vacation and bring along a laptop so you can check in here. :)
not quite as bad as some of the folks I work with who when on vacation bring their laptop so they can login and get a few things done...

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
flynsouth said:
um yeah, that would most likely get a restriction put on my computer at work, and i don't want that !!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts