Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife and in laws got together this winter and spoiled me for xmas and my birthday with a ton of new bling for my 07 custom so here are the new pics of the mods.

New flamin switchblade pegs and brake pedal cover

New Cobra Dash Plaque

·
Banned
3,180 Posts
Wow. Lookit the chrome!!

What is the purpose with the foot pad opening up? Is it so that it will act like a floorboard sometimes?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep they flip open so you have a bigger area to rest your foot....kinda like a floorboard....so you have the best of both worlds

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they back up pretty easy i have alltready tested them out by dragging them around a corner or two....the fold up very easy and flip up just like the stock one, you use the stock spring on the pegs as a matter of fact. And thanks for all the positive comments o n the bike

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there.. first i must say your bike looks super! i've been surfing this forum since i got my 900 couple years ago.. but i only sign up for now because i really wanna post here and ask you about the foot-peg (mobile floor board) that you installed. do you mind telling where did you purchase the set and what exactly is the brand? i'm really interested in getting that myself.. looks just awesome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi there.. first i must say your bike looks super! i've been surfing this forum since i got my 900 couple years ago.. but i only sign up for now because i really wanna post here and ask you about the foot-peg (mobile floor board) that you installed. do you mind telling where did you purchase the set and what exactly is the brand? i'm really interested in getting that myself.. looks just awesome!
the pegs are kurykyn they are called flaminswithblades. they all have some that are not flamed if that not your style. I think the wife got them from dennis kirk. they are around $140 plus another $20 for the adapters. You buy them without the male end and get the adapters to go with your bike

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great, but slam that a$$ down!
i would love to lower the a$$ im just a little leary because i have the 200 rear tire and it is a tight fit . not sure i want to sacrifice ride quality. ive heard good and bad about doing the drop.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticed the side mounted license plate. I have contemplating this myself but am too afraid that once the stock mount is removed the gap between the tire and rear fender will look awkward. Yours doesnt look awkward so did you make other modifications?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts