Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not far away

Im in Lake Luzerne NY 12846 ..
My little town is about 12 miles from the center of Lake George Americade ..
abd only 8 miles down the road from the Americade Meeting place called Roaring Brook .. i live on the same road ..

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Im from Lake Luzerne NY 12846 ..
ever want to ride up here , please give me a shout as i have some awsome rides to bring you on ... you will be happy ..

yer friend
Mr Boo
Wow, you're only 225 miles from me. I often ride to see a buddy in Mooers Forks NY. By googling I see I can stay on the 11 from his place, and grab the 87 Interstate south, and zip right down to where you are. Wouldn't take much more than 3 hours or so....a nice ride actually. Maybe we should hook up for a ride someday next season. Or you could come up to Ontario, and let me guide you through some pretty nice roads we have up here. I live right where Ontario meets Quebec, so I could show you both sides of the fence. We could make it a weekend thing.....plenty of extra bedrooms here ;) I have my passport, and assume you have yours, if not, get it lol. Just PM me your street address, and I'll put into my GPS should we decide to hook up. Always nice to meet people from this forum in person.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont have a passport .. i did go to Canada a few years back when we didnt need such a paper. I found i got lost everywhere i went .. I couldnt read the dam French signs ... LoL .. thats the truth ..

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Ahhh yes, the stupid Quebec French language issue which is so lame !
Well, here in Ontario, you don't have to worry about that, we have English road signs, as does the rest of Canada, and we all speak English.
Anyway, if ever you organize a ride, let me know, and I"d be happy to take the trip down to ride with you. If ever you get a passport, I'd be more than happy to guide you into Ontario and/or Quebec, as I do know how to read and speak French fluently.
Have a good one. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.