Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these backrests. It seems like it could be a cool product. I'm just looking for comments and opinions. Lord knows there are plenty of those around here :lol:

-Rigor

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these backrests. It seems like it could be a cool product. I'm just looking for comments and opinions. Lord knows there are plenty of those around here :lol:

-Rigor
the man is wright about that

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had a Utopia backrest on one of my bikes and it was very comfortable. The only caveat is that you have to cut a hole through the seat pan and saddle padding and that requires some modicum of skill to get it right. I didn't want to do that on my Nomad so I took a chance and went with the grasshopper. No regrets.....it's great!

·
Many roads -little time
157 Posts

-Rigor
I have the Utopia installed on my Vulcan 900 LT and it is great but the best thing about Utopia is the people you deal with. There's not a question they can't answer and the quality of the backrest is awesome. They matched the studs spacing on my bike and it looks like it came from Kawasaki installed. It is very adjustable up/down as well as front to back. One of the things I liked was the fact that it is bolted on to the seat so when you go in a restaurant you don't have to worry about someone walking up and sliding it off and taking it with them. My Mustangs seat had the backrest too but it just slides out completely. Also, if you don't feel comfortable installing it, just send them the seat and they install it for you for about $30-40 bucks.

I couldn't be happier with the product or the people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts