Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

V2K 1st Roll

2K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  Knollinger 
#1 ·
After a long search for a cruiser bike I finally end up getting a Vulcan 2000 brand new zero miles ( I actually had it delivered into my house). This picture is the first time I rolled a bike after fours years. I used to ride a Honda Interceptor 750. The bike handles great I spent hours hopping to different parking lots. This bike is easy on parking speed, amazingly stable.:lol:

See less See more
#14 ·
Another V2K Junkie, :smile: Welcome to the club.

It's a fun bike to ride and gets quite a bit of attention from bystanders.
I see you have gloves, helmet and jacket, don't forget a GOOD set of boots, she's a beast and your feet and ankles need all the support they can get..:smile:

Congrats, enjoy, and welcome to the Big Boys Club...:smile:

#16 ·
Congrats on the new scooter. I remember when i first got my 05 vn2k. i went from a vn800B. Boy that first week was alot of lessons to learn about the bike. like 1) do not twist the throttle the sameway i did with the 800B..lol and 2) hold on for dear life! .. Did the vn2k rip your arms from the sockets yet? becareful she likes to show who's boss..

here is a pic of my 05 vn2k www.CruiserCustomizing.com - Member Detail
chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.