Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting an aftermarket exhaust.I want to get the baddest sounding exhaust .Some suggestions please.I have a 2006 v2k.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thats what i have and i put the Vance & Hines Powershots on and then de-baffled them. Theyre still relatively quiet in the low RPMs and have a nice resonance and throatiness when you twist the throttle. Youll probably get quite a few responses to this tho.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I bought my bike with HK American Strippers, they were VERY loud and I mean LOUD!

I now have HK 3" bigs, it is still quite loud but nowhere near what I had before. Now i can cruise on the highway and they tone down, the strippers never really tamed at any speed.

btw....I still have the strippers and are for sale.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
You really want the loudest pipes out there? Get the Strippers! I tried pretty much every pipe out there on my old V2K and none were as loud as the Strippers on Dave's V2K.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
maybe i should get a set, but i got such a deal on my muzzy 2into1...249 delivered new in box....

·
Where should I go today?
25 Posts
Where did you find your muzzy 2into 1 for that price?

·
Winter sucks.
1,083 Posts
I really like my powershots. They are very mellow at idle, cruising, and on the highway, but when you get on it they sound nice and mean. They're very well made.
I recommend them. Of course, I've not heard any other aftermarket pipes on a V2K, so take that for what little it's worth :p

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Where did you find your muzzy 2into 1 for that price?
ebay about 2 1/2 yrs ago....i think muzzy discontinued them and they were being wholesaled...originally 664.00 at muzzy...

got a deal for sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts