Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Steve
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good place to buy a replacement belt for the v2k? What a great day to ride yesterday. until 10 minutes into it the belt broke.... I found one for $500.32 and another for $409.00 .. really hoping to find something a lot cheaper...

Any help would be great!!!!!

Steve

·
*** V2K Rocks!!! ***
1,692 Posts
Has anyone found a good place to buy a replacement belt for the v2k? What a great day to ride yesterday. until 10 minutes into it the belt broke.... I found one for $500.32 and another for $409.00 .. really hoping to find something a lot cheaper...

Any help would be great!!!!!

Steve
Send an email to a guy named Myron at [email protected] to see if he has any in stock. He has sold them on EBay in the past for $289.99 with free shipping and he is the same guy that sells aftermarket pulleys for the V2K.

·
Forgot to grow up
1,118 Posts
I spent just over $300 Cdn. on an S&S fom an independent shop up here. I can't believe you won't find a better price down there.

·
Steve
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V2k final drive belt

Thanks for the replies. I got just about 50k miles on it. It wasn't
that the belt was worn out. I picked up about 4 rocks which
left holes in the center. It just finally let go and broke.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
dayamn.. that sucks.

·
*** V2K Rocks!!! ***
1,692 Posts
4x4TUFF.com - Ultimate Performance Products has one listed for about $250 for one belt. Seems like a good price.
Buyer beware on this company. They have a bad reputation for taking your money and not delivering on the product. A while back quite a few V2K owners from the Delphi Vulcan forum ordered rear pulleys from this company and didn't get them for many months afterwards even after paying up front for them.

Also just for grins I tried to place an order on-line from their web site for one of their belts and when I clicked on the "checkout" button I got an "Oops! This link appears to be broken" error message.

·
status? don't need it.
614 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I got just about 50k miles on it. It wasn't
that the belt was worn out. I picked up about 4 rocks which
left holes in the center. It just finally let go and broke.
crikey. other than FOD, how long are those belts supposed to last?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts