Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we took a little trip. up to Gatlinburg this past weekend. About 100 miles but took the scenic route. So rode a couple hours.

Hubby liked his seat a lot better than the factory seat. It also sets a lot lower. He is happy.

Me on the other hand. I like the factory seat lots better. The back seat is a lots smaller than the factory. Well you are supposed to use the strap you have with it. To do that you have to make a new hole. Which I didn't have him do it cause I didn't want a hole in it in case went back to old seat. But the hole would be about 2 inches from the other one. That is how much thinner and smaller the seat is.

So guys pass on the flames if you want the gel seat and let her keep her seat. IMO. Plus save money.

The hitch hubby had made worked great. No problems at all. I can't wait to get it painted to match.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't right now. I can get some this after noon. I chopped this one. I don't know if will help. Since the hitch is black power coated right now it kinda blends in with the tire. But if you look close you can see the flames coming down the side. I will get you better pics.

·
Can You See Me Now?
325 Posts
I too am real interested in the hitch. My son turns 18 this year, and I promised him that I would take him to STurgis. I think pulling a trailer would definately look better than the Gypsy look I had goin last year!

By the way, Awesome looking bike!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Guys I wasn't able to get a pic this evening. Kids was late leaving. I will try tomorrow since supposed to be warmer I can take them out.

Thanks so much!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts