Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
And it's one of ONLY 2 years they made the V2K Limited. That is half price of new. Someone will get a good deal, barring any hidden problems.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of bags are they?
They look an awfule lot like Nomad bags. A number of people have adapted Nomad bags to V2Ks over the past couple of years. Takes a lot of work, but looks darned nice.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Something is strange about the left side of the bike, like there is an added piece of metal there to make it look like a Harley, maybe I am wrong but what do you think? I cannot think of the thought process behind that!

·
08 Victory/12 Victory CCT
1,315 Posts
Yeah they look like nomad bags to me too Bigjohn. Man nice bike but if you all notice reserve has not been met yet at the $7k range. I bet they ask 10K+ or more. Nice for sure. I would even think of trading up to that from my nomad.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah they look like nomad bags to me too Bigjohn. Man nice bike but if you all notice reserve has not been met yet at the $7k range. I bet they ask 10K+ or more. Nice for sure. I would even think of trading up to that from my nomad.
it says he has 22K invested in the bike. I think the reserve might be around 12K maybe. he's also hyping the bike like its a collector's bike or something??????

there is a lesson to be learned here!!!
SAVE ALL YOUR STOCK PARTS FOR RESALE!!!!!
It wouldn't matter if this guy just bought all the aftermarket stuff yesterday. he's gonna take a bath on this deal!

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Something is strange about the left side of the bike, like there is an added piece of metal there to make it look like a Harley, maybe I am wrong but what do you think? I cannot think of the thought process behind that!
You mean the primary cover? That's the stock cover for the V2K... it's different from the 1500/1600.

Those are indeed Nomad bags, but it's not a Harley fairing. I'm not positive which one it is, could be a early (pre-Quadzilla) Hoppe... only two speakers.

$Bill on the Delphi forum is one of a few people who have done similar mods to the V2K:

·
Registered
385 Posts
That's a sweet looking conversion..... wish I was in the market..... or had the cash!!

(I too think that the bags are from a stock Nomad )

Matthew

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Gee, I wonder why? :lol:

The Witch sure is purdy...
Thanks John, but she is lonely out there in the shop with only her battery tender plugged in to keep her company :frown:

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks John, but she is lonely out there in the shop with only her battery tender plugged in to keep her company :frown:
I could always come down and ride her up here so that she and Naomi could keep each other company. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts